15 May Yoga- One Solution To All the Problems
Introduction- Yoga has the power to build strong insights of a person internally. We at Pokhara Yoga School Nepal provide you with the opportunity to come and register for the training program. You can do the practice with our Yoga Teacher Training Pokhara. Here we provide Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga-100-hour yoga training courses.
The 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Pokhara is the best choice for people with less time. We focused on the primary needs for your practice. This training is also perfect for those who require additional hours for their pre-existing teaching certification.
This 100-hour yoga teacher training program comprises the training and practice of various forms. Our courses come under your budget. Our teachers train you calmly with the alignment and adjustment workshop.
Highlights of the course-
- Learn cleansing methods, kirtans, mantra chanting, and bhajans
- Daily pranayama and breath consciousness practices
- Meditation, daily yoga, and deep guided relaxation sessions
- Know the philosophy, concept, and practices related to yoga
- Daily lovely vegetarian and vegan healthy meals with snacks
- Opportunity to discover the Himalayas temples and temples
- Sightsee the hills of the Pokhara regions
We provide a training program for different skill level-
- Yoga styles
All this is provided in our 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Pokhara.
11 days with instruction-
- Airport transfer included- Pokhara Airport
- Health and Hygiene
- Uses cleaning chemicals that are active against coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in line with limited authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is clean between stays
- The accommodation partner we work with follows the strategies of local authorities
- Equipment for events is clean before and/or after use.
- Physical distancing is continued
- Coaches maintain a distance from the client at all times possible
- Doings take place outside where possible
- Our staffs follow all safety rules as directed by the local government
- Hand sanitiser accessible in guest rooms and key areas
- Practice in place to check the health of guests
- First aid kit accessible
- A room is presented to isolate suspected or infected COVID-19 patients
- Protective masks are existing for all staff
- Protective masks obtainable for clients
Our 100-hour yoga teacher training prospectus-
- Yoga philosophy with the yogic lifestyle
- Past and evolution of yoga, and concept
- Meaning and purpose of yoga
- What is Ashtanga Yoga? What is Hatha Yoga? What is Vinyasa Krama?
- Four tracks of yoga
- Vedas and six structures of Indian Philosophy
- Meaning of Omkar, Om and Gayatri Mantra
- Eight Branches of Yoga
- Mudras, bandhas and kriyas
- Overview of rajas, sattva, tamas and their request in daily life
- Meaning and position of mantra chanting
Hatha Yoga Primary Series
- What is Surya Namaskar with mantra alertness?
- Sukshma Vayama (glands and joints exercise)
- The sitting sequence of asana: Laying on stomach series of asana
- Standing sequence of asana Kneeling series of asana
- Supine series of asana: Upturn series of asana
- Asana welfares and its contraindications
Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series
- What is Vinyasa?
- 9 Drishti in Ashtanga series
- Importance of bandhas and ujjayi in series
- Pranayama and mudras
- Diaphragmatic breathing versus Chest breathing
- What do prana and pranayama mean?
- Types of pranayama practice
- What is Nadi?
- What are Ida Pingala and Sushmana?
- Seven main follows of pranayama
- Significance of mudra according to Hatha Yoga
- Types of Mudra Workshop of gyana and chin mudra
- Physical, mental, and spiritual welfares of mudra
- What is yoga?
- The five koshas
- What is consciousness?
- What are self-realization and liberation? Why?
- What is the waking state of yogic science?
- Eight limbs of the yoga of Patanjali
- What is the dreaming state of yogic science?
- What is a deep sleep level in yogic science?
- Construction of a social relationship between a teacher and students
- Stimulating and motivating in a difficult situation
- Assistances and limitations
- Developing confidence while training and sharing yogic practices
- Carrying effective feedback to aspirants
- Mantra Yoga
- Healing mantra
- Mantra for heavenly love between a teacher and students
- Ashtanga opening and closing mantra
- Well-being mantra
- Shat Kriya (yogic purification for body training and self-healing)
- Checking of shankaprashalana for clearing of the lower abdomen
- Kunjal kriya
- Practicum of nauli kriya and agnisar kriya
Principle of teaching asana (adjustment and alignment)
- Adjusting in Shavasana
- Modifying the asana practice
- Workshop on twisting postures
- Modification founded on the Hatha yoga intermediary chart
- Yoga Nidra (mindful yogic sleep)
- What is Yoga Nidra?
- What is sleep?
- Benefits of deep sleep
- How Yoga Nidra performs adjusting in Shavasana
- Yoga Nidra does from the Satyananda tradition
- Role of yoga Nidra in developing intuition
- Allegations of resting the mind in the heart centre
- Yoga Nidra and its common assumptions
Anatomy and working of yogic practices
- Observation of the digestive system and respiratory system
- Shankprshalana effective exercise for cleaning the digestive tract
- Effects of pranayama on the cardiovascular system
- Anatomy of the nervous system with an understanding of pranic and Nadi currents
- A working understanding of the spine
- A working understanding of the elasticity relative to injuries and recovery
- Anatomical effects and assistances of yoga asana
Concentration and meditation
- What is meditation?
- What are the kinds of meditation?
- Full moon meditation
- Mantra alertness meditation
- Candle and inner light meditation
- Breath consciousness meditation
To summarize it, we aim to instruct teachings and practices of traditional yoga styles on outstanding standards. The school has intended the curriculum according to the guidelines set by Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International. Our Yoga Teacher Training Pokhara gifted under the guidance of globally acclaimed yoga teachers. It makes certain that each student experiences a truly enlightening and complete experience of science.