Pokhara Yoga School Nepal is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance USA offers 100 Hours Multi-style Yoga Teacher Training course in Pokhara Nepal.
This course is suitable for the students who are wishing to complete 200 hours yoga teacher training course in two semesters.
The first semester of 200 Hours YTTC (Semester 1) allows the student to study the first two weeks out of the four-week 200-hour teacher training curriculum.
Students returning to Pokhara Yoga School can complete the rest 200-hour curriculum by enrolling in the 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (Semester 2).
|Dates (200hrs YTTC)||Share Room||Private Room||Apply Now
|7 March to 17 March 2021||800 USD||900 USD|| Apply
|7 April to 17 April 2021||800 USD||900 USD|| Apply
|7 May to 17 May 2021||800 USD||900 USD|| Apply
|7 June to 17 June 2021||800 USD||900 USD|| Apply
|7 July to 17 July 2021||800 USD||900 USD|| Apply
|7 Aug to 17 Aug 2021||800 USD||900 USD|| Apply
|7 Sep to 17 Sep 2021||800 USD||900 USD|| Apply
|7 Oct to 17 Oct 2021||800 USD||900 USD|| Apply
|7 Nov to 17 Nov 2021||800 USD||900 USD|| Apply
|7 Dec to 17 Dec 2021||800 USD||900 USD|| Apply
Upon completing their first semester. Students may return to our School to complete their 200 hours of training at any time within 36 months of completing the 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Yoga for Beginners (Semester 1).
We at Pokhara Yoga School Nepal offers the opportunity for students to come and increase their training level and immerse themselves into their practice with the Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga i.e. 100 Hour Yoga Training Course.
The 100-hour yoga teacher training is the best suitable option for the people who are limited for time, are focused primarily on deepening their practice without necessarily the intention to teach, and this training is also idle for those people who wish to add additional hours onto their pre-existing teaching certification.
This 100-hour yoga teacher training course includes the study and practice of Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Kriyas, and Alignment and Adjustment Workshop.
This course will help you with all the tools and confidence that are required to become a Yoga teacher and will accelerate your personal Yoga journey.
- Yoga Philosophy, Yogic Lifestyle and
- History and evolution of Yoga, concept
- Meaning and Aim of Yoga
- What is Hatha Yoga? What is Ashtanga Yoga And Vinyasa Yoga?
- Four paths of Yoga
- Vedas and six systems of Indian Philosophy
- Meaning of Om, Omkar and Gayatri Mantra
- Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Mudras, Bandhas and Kriyas
- Introduction of Satva, Rajas, Tamas and their application in daily life.
- Meaning and importance of Mantra Chanting
- 05.30-06:00: Morning Tea
- 06:00-07:30: Ashtanga Yoga
- 07.30–8:00: Rest / Self Study
- 08:00-09:00: Pranayama / Shat Kriya
- 09:00-10:00: Breakfast
- 10:30-11:30: Philosophy / Safety n Injuries / Self- Study / Philosophy
- 11:30-12:00: Rest/Tea Break
- 12.00 -13.00: Mantra Yoga / Shat kriya
- 13.15 -13.45: Lunch
- 13:45-15:00: Rest
- 15.00 -16.00: Safety n Injuries / Adjustment Yoga
- 16:00-16:15: Rest
- 16:15 -17:45: Hatha Yoga
- 18:00-19:00: Meditation
- 19.15 -20.00: Dinner
- 20.00 – 22.00: Self-study/self-journaling
- 22.00: Lights off
NOTE: The daily schedule of yoga teacher training and yoga retreat, can change depending on season and request of students
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Classes Highlight
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Iyengar Yoga
- Meditation & Pranayama
- Adjustment & alignment class
- Philosophy Anatomy
- Best Quality of Accommodation & Food
- Best Location (In Front of Phewa Lake)
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals
- Relaxation time for local sightseeing
- 12-night accommodation
- Refreshments and team activities
What does the course fees include?
- 14 Days Accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Attached bathroom and hot water facility
- Course materials will be provided
- Airport Pickup from Pokhara Nepal Airport
We have private rooms with king-size bed, and twin sharing room 24 our hot/cold shower, we are located in peace and quiet place where you feel like a real yogic place, swimming pool, 24-hour spring running water in the pool and bathroom of course the hot shower, our backdrop is mountain and front is Fewa lake and landmark farm.our 95% rooms are with different view like mountain, village, landmark, fewa lake and swimming pool.
During your stay, you will be provided with three daily vegetarian or vegan meals, as well as herbal tea and water. During festivals and rituals, you will be offered cultural food. Pokhara Yoga School strives to provide organic and vegetarian/vegan meals, but if you have special dietary needs please notify us in advance. We will try to accommodate your needs as best we can.
Who can join us?
- The 100-hour yoga teacher training course in Pokhara Nepal is an ideal for those wants to experience yoga as a journey for self-realization & knowledge of your Physical, Mental, emotional body and spiritual wellbeing.
- Yoga beginners and Intermediate practitioners above 18 to 75 years are welcome.
- This course is helpful to kick-start your career as a successful all-around yoga teacher.
If you do not wish to be a Yoga instructor, but still you must consider to join us for:
- Gain an immersive experience and transform your yoga journey to a new level of joy, peace, health & deepening spiritual practice in serenity with our wonderful yogic team.
- Transform yourself and get personally more in balance with yourself
- Experience a Yoga Holiday and study Yoga Philosophy, singing Mantras and being part of a small group of like-minded people.
What Makes This Teacher Training Course Special
This course is useful for aspirants either who wish to complete 200-hour yoga teacher training certification in two parts or if someone wishes to deepen their practice.
- Intermediate Practitioners
This retreat takes place in Pokhara, Nepal. Pokhara is well known for the Greenery and Nature. Located in the geographical centre of Nepal, Pokhara is the second famous Nepalese city after Kathmandu, the capital. Lakeside is the most popular place in Pokhara, a Mecca for travellers, aircraft pilots, paragliders, and trekkers from all corners of the world. The Environment in Pokhara is so suitable for peace and calmness. It is located in the Himalayan foothills beside lakes and hills.
Many people from different parts of the world come to Nepal for Yoga retreat course. Enjoy the scenic nature and peaceful ambience at one of the best yoga schools in Nepal i.e. Pokhara Yoga School. The stress management and meditation practices at Pokhara Yoga School, Nepal is famous across the world.
This retreat centre is nestled in a beautiful valley of Pokhara in the foothills of mountains far away from the noisy crowd and on the banks of Phewa Lake. The scenery here is a god gifted view of Phewa Lake, forest, and birds with heart touching sounds.
- Arrival by aeroplane: Please book your flight to arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. Upon landing, you can either fly to Pokhara domestic airport then bus or cab can be availed to our venue in Pokhara. Or We arrange complimentary transportation from Pokhara Airport.
- Arrival by bus – from Kathmandu (Thamel) to Pokhara Bus stop
- No trains are available
Visa for Nepal
Visa on arrival
- At the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
- At the border entry points in Kakadvitta, Birgunj, Bhairahawa, Nepalgunj, Gaddachowki on Nepal-India border and Kodari on Nepal-China border
Apply Online for a Tourist Visa
Visa can also be obtained at the nearest Nepal Embassy or Diplomatic Mission
Visa can also be obtained (renewal purposes) at the Department of Immigration, Kalikasthan, Kathmandu
Requirements for the visa:
- Valid passport
- One passport -size photo with a light background (no specific size)
- 15 days US$ 25 or equivalent convertible currency
- 30 days US$ 40 or equivalent convertible currency
- 90 days US$ 100 or equivalent convertible currency
Who can get a free visa for 30- days?
Nationals of South Asia countries like:
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Pakistan and Sri Lanka
For the first visit in one visa year (January – December)
Further information for visa requirements in Nepal
Money in Pokhara
Nepalese Rupee or NRP & Rs
- Where to get the money?
Automated Teller Machines are available throughout Nepal.
The best places to try ATMs is around Thamel in Kathmandu and Lakeside in Pokhara where there is “ATM Lounges”
The limits range from 10,000 rupees to 30,000 rupees depending on the bank. Most ATMs charge a fee for their usage per transaction so do keep that in mind.
- Credit Cards:
All major Credit cards are acceptable in Nepal. These include VISA, MasterCard, Cirrus and American Express.
Non-refundable advance deposit: 25% non-refundable advance deposit of the total price is required to pay at the time of registration
- Bank Transfer under the following school account.
- Account Name: Pokhara Yoga school and retreat center
- Account Number:05301017500863
- Bank Name: Nabil Bank Ltd
- Branch Name: Lake Side
- Swift code: Narbnpka
Remaining Full Payment
Remaining payment must be deposit on arrival in Cash mode currencies accepted USD, Euro, Pounds
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
- Booking amount is non-refundable.
- Transfer of course to another month: The deposit is fully Non-refundable in any case. If requested, A four weeks advance notice is accepted to transfer to another month course. Depending on availability.
- Transfer the course to friends and family not accepted.
- If the booking is cancelled for 4 weeks, the request will not be accepted and your Non-Refundable advance deposit will be forfeited.
- The rest of the payment (75%) should be deposit on arrival.
Yoga Course Principles and Guideline:
- Teaching starts from early in the morning.
- Respectful behaviour is always mandatory.
- Respect the rules and regulations of Pokhara Yoga School.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
- Before departure from Pokhara Yoga School, students must return all books from the library.
- Non-veg food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Pokhara Yoga School premises.
- 100% attendance in classes is mandatory unless you are ill.
- There will be an assessment practice test for certification.
- Pokhara Yoga School reserves the right to disqualify any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (except water) are not allowed in the yoga hall.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practise leaving all jewellery, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles are permitted in the yoga hall.
- The School expects all students to clear their practice space immediately following their practices.