Luxuries 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Himalaya Nepal
Take your teaching to the Next Level. 300 Hour Teacher Training in Nepal is the opportunity for advance yoga teachers to deepen their knowledge in the heart of Nepal.
This course is designed for intermediate and advanced practitioners. It will help you to take your teaching to a more powerful and in-depth level.
This 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course open greater opportunities for your teaching as well as deepen your understanding and own practice of Yoga as a way of life.
Our 300 hour yoga teacher training course open to practicing yogis who have already completed 200 hour YTT from a school registered with Yoga Alliance USA.
If you are completely new to Yoga, please consider taking our beginner’s Yoga 200 hour teacher training course. This will ensure that you learn the system of Ashtanga and Hatha yoga with a strong foundation upon which to build your teaching and personal practice.
The 300hr yoga training at Pokhara Yoga School will open an extraordinary depth to your practice and your teaching, opening a whole world of new possibilities for your leadership as a global yoga teacher.
Our 300 hour yoga certification course is regarded within the yoga field to be one of the most innovative and transformational yoga advanced training courses for trainees looking to take their personal practice, teaching skills, and specialist knowledge to the next level.
Important Points- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
- In our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, we will teach primary serious for 1st two weeks and intermediate series for the last two weeks.
- Our Course includes the advance practice of yoga, advance asanas, advance pranayama, advance yoga philosophy, advance yoga anatomy & physiology, yoga therapy and other subjects.
- Students who really want to know what is life, they are most welcome to learn yoga, yoga is the finest mean to know life.
- During the course, the asanas practices are physically challenging but the course has been designed with intellect perspective to balance it with meditation & pranayama practices.
- Students are also recommended to start incorporating yoga practices in their day to day life before the course.
Through this course, you not only boost your skills but also your confidence. Those who want to develop the strong foundation of their yogic practice and have the keen desire to immerse into the wide ocean of yoga can join this course and get benefitted by the positive & momentous change. Our veteran & professional yoga gurus will provide you with an in-depth study of Asana (posture), Advanced Pranayama & Meditation, Yoga Anatomy & Philosophy, Prana and Advanced Adjustments & Sequencing.
SAMPLE OF SCHEDULE 300 Hr Yoga Teacher Training
The TTC program is 8-12 hours a day. Below is the general day structure.
- 06:30 – 08:00 — Pranayama/ Meditation / Mantra Chanting
- 08:30 – 10:15 — Asana Practice Ashtanga Vinyasa Mysore Style or Led Class
- 10:30 – 12:00 — Breakfast / Brunch / Free Time / Study Time
- 12:00 – 13:30 — Yoga Principles / Philosophy / Yoga Sutra Lectures
- 14:00 – 15:00 — Yoga Nidra Meditation / Rest Time / Free time / Refreshing time
- 15:00 – 16:00 — Workshop / Study Time / Guest Lecturers
- 16:00 – 18:00 — Asana practice / Art of Adjustment / Body Alignment
- 18:30 – 19:30 — Dinner Time
- 19:30 – 20:30 — Rest Time / Free Time / Study Time
- 20:30 – 21:30 — Silence Meditation
- 21:30 – 06:00 — Mauna / Silence
* This is an example schedule. Schedules may change depending on the season, course, and any improvement that may have been implemented. Please keep your schedule as open as possible during TTC for additional training and activities.
Upcoming Dates – 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
|Dates (200hrs YTTC)||Share Room||Private Room||Apply Now|
|3rd July to 28 July 2020||2000 USD||2300 USD||Apply|
|3rd August to 28 August 2020||2000 USD||2300 USD||Apply|
|3rd Sep to 28 Sep 2020||2000 USD||2300 USD||Apply|
|5th Nov to 30th Nov 2020||2000 USD||2300 USD||Apply|
|3rd Dec to 28 Dec 2020||2000 USD||2300 USD||Apply|
|3rd January to 28 Jan 2021||2000 USD||2300 USD||Apply|
|3rd Feb to 28 Feb 2021||2000 USD||2300 USD||Apply|
|3rd March to 28 March 2021||2000 USD||2300 USD||Apply|
|3rd April to 28 April 2021||2000 USD||2300 USD||Apply|
|3rd May to 28 May 2021||2000 USD||2300 USD||Apply|
|3rd June to 28 June 2021||2000 USD||2300 USD||Apply|
|3rd July to 28 July 2021||2000 USD||2300 USD||Apply|
|3rd August to 28 August 2021||2000 USD||2300 USD||Apply|
|3rd Sep to 28 Sep 2021||2000 USD||2300 USD||Apply|
|5th Nov to 30 Nov 2021||2000 USD||2300 USD||Apply|
|3rd Dec to 28 Dec 2021||2000 USD||2300 USD||Apply|