27 Mar Yoga Retreat In Nepal
Are you a yoga lover?
Are you new to yoga or already practising yoga? Where do you want to enrol into your Yoga Retreat? Well, there are many questions that arrive in anyone’s mind when you are planning your Yoga Retreat in Nepal Pokhara.
So, first of all, let’s discuss what is yoga?
Yoga is known as a union. In reality, it is linked to the English word i.e. yoke. Yoga is considered as the process of union with God.
Above all, yoga is a complex and ancient practice, which was initiated in Indian philosophy. In addition, it was initiated as a religious practice but then became daily yoga practice as a way of improving mental and physical health.
A lot of us now like to practice yoga, meditation, pranayama on a daily basis to stay fit and healthy. Additionally, the experts also suggest adding yoga into your daily routine.
Health benefits practising of yoga
Various researches suggest that yoga may offer you the following top 5 benefits:
- Relieve neck pain and low-back pain
- Yoga can help to improve your overall health by supporting good health habits, relieving stress, and improving emotional/mental health, balance and sleep
- Yoga helps those who are overweight and want to lose weight
- Daily practice of Yoga Help people control depression or anxiety symptoms linked with complex life situations
- It helps individuals with chronic illness to control their symptoms and get better the quality of their life.
Can you imagine it?
Nepal has to offer the dreamiest yoga retreat.
The beauty of Pokhara, Nepal
Nepal, if not ‘the one’ however without a doubt, is one of the loveliest nations in Asia.
Nepal is located in the lap of the great Himalayan Range, small land-kept Nepal has eight out of ten highest mountains on the earth, including Mt. Everest which is the tallest on the earth.
Pokhara, by its name, implies a city of ponds and lakes, as there are various lovely lakes where you can go for boating and actually get rid of your distresses. Furthermore, these lakes aren’t the main thing to take your breath away in Pokhara.
Among the wonderful temples, you can visit various places in Pokhara. For instance, you will discover Bhadrakali, Bindhyabasini, Gita Mandir, Sitaldevi, and Bhimsen. The Gurkha Museum and International Mountain Museum are additionally worth a visit.
Pokhara is notable for Nature and Greenery. Additionally, situated in the topographical location of Nepal, Pokhara is the second popular Nepalese city after Kathmandu, the capital.
Lakeside is the most famous place in Pokhara, a Mecca for travellers, paragliders, aeroplane pilots, as well as trekkers from all sides of the world. In other words, the Environment in Pokhara is so appropriate for peace and tranquillity. It is situated in the Himalayan lower regions next to hills and lakes.
Therefore, numerous individuals from various locations come to Nepal for a Yoga retreat course. Appreciate the peaceful ambience and scenic nature at outstanding among other yoga schools in Nepal, for example, Pokhara Yoga School. The meditation practices and stress management at Pokhara Yoga School, Nepal is well-known over the world.
This retreat studio is located in a lovely valley of Pokhara in the lower regions of mountains far away from the noisy crowd and on the banks of Phewa Lake. However, the scenery here is a god gifted view of Phewa Lake, birds and forest with heart touching sounds.
Why students come in Nepal for Yoga
There are various reasons for the attraction of students coming for a Yoga Retreat In Pokhara Nepal. Following are the best of them:
- Scenery and Serenity: One of the most delightful places on the planet, Nepal is an ideal case of paradise on earth. Nepal is located in South Asia. There are beautiful mountains and lakes all around. You can visit Nepal for yoga teacher training and witness the uninhibited type of exemplified nature.
- Goes Easy on Your Budget: The expense of yoga teacher training programs in Nepal is incredibly moderate. You can buy anything at the pocket-friendly price. Other expenses including tasty cooking styles, trekking to mountains and hills, shopping cashmere, wool, pashmina materials, are very cheap.
- A Paradise for Adventure fanatics: During a yoga teacher training in Nepal, you can begin trekking to Annapurna Base Camp and end with trekking to world-well-known Everest Base Camp. So if you love riding, at that point visit this nation in Monsoon for an adventurous and a bumpy journey in the difficult landscapes of the nation.
- A deeply spiritual place: Even a month isn’t sufficient if you intend to find the holiness of Nepal. For instance, Sight of Tibetan nuns, priests, and individuals turning their supplication wheels moving a clockwise way around Bhootnath stupa. One can without much of a stretch acknowledge in one only one look that this nation offers a substantial dose of Spiritualism.
The average cost of a yoga retreat in Nepal Pokhara
The cost of your yoga retreat in Nepal will rely on different elements. For instance, the area, the type of training, the yoga school and the yoga teacher will all play an important role in the last cost.
As should be obvious, the expense of yoga certification can differ extraordinarily. However, it will be in the range of $1000 to $1500 based upon what sort of training and facilities you are searching for.
A 100-hour yoga teacher training, 200-hour yoga teacher training, 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, 500-hour yoga teacher training all run from $1,000 to $1500. Furthermore, advanced yoga certification course can high in the range. So you can say, everything relies upon what sort of training you’re searching for and where you’re getting your training.
How To Reach Nepal Pokhara
Through Airway: The borders of Nepal is connected internationally; the nearest air terminal would be Tribhuvan airport in Kathmandu. However, numerous flights from different destinations start to and from Kathmandu. Apart from that, one can land at a worldwide air terminal in Kathmandu and take a car, bus, or flight to Pokhara.
Through Road: If you are coming to Pokhara from India, then you will discover various locations of entry into Nepal. A portion of the entry points is Biratnagar (Bihar), Kakkarbhitta (West Bengal), Nepalgunj, Birgunj (Bihar) Sanauli, Mahendra Nagar and Dhangadi all across the border from Uttar Pradesh. You can take a car or bus ride to Pokhara.
Visa fee for Nepal
You can receive the visa for Nepal once landing in the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu and at the border entry points. For example in Birgunj, Kakadvitta, Nepalgunj, Bhairahawa, Gaddachowki on the border of Nepal-India and on the border of Nepal-China.
You can receive the visa at the Diplomatic Mission or nearest Nepal Embassy outside of Nepal. For example:
- 15 Days (Multiple Entry)- USD 30
- 30 Days (Multiple Entry)- USD 50
- 90 Days (Multiple Entry)- USD 125
Best places to visit in Nepal
- Chitwan National Park
- Sagarmatha National Park
- Fishing on Lake Phewa
- Trekking in Annapurna and Langtang Region
- Flight over the Everest
- Visiting Boudhanath Stupa
- Boating in Narayani River
- Paragliding in Pokhara and Bandipur
- Biking in Godavari, Bungamati, Chapagaun and Shivapuri National Park
- View Mount Everest from Gokyo Lakes
- River Rafting and Bungee Jumping in Bhote Koshi River
- Kayaking in Seti River
Languages speak in Nepal
As per 2001 national census, in Nepal, there are 92 different official languages.
The main languages of Nepal are as below:
- Nepali (57%)
- Maithili (10%)
- Bhojpuri (7%)
- Tharu (4%)
- Tamang (5%)
- Newari/Nepal Bhasa (3%)
- Magar (2%)
- Awadhi (2%)
- Rai (2.79%)
- Limbu (1%)
- Bajjika (1%)
In addition, less than one per cent of the population prefer the remaining 81 languages as the primary language.
Currency used in Nepal
The official currency of Nepal is NPR or the Nepalese Rupee. The Nepalese rupee is not the same as different rupees found in Asia like the Indian Rupees, Pakistan Rupee, etc. However, it is available in notes of 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50,100, 500 and 1000. Nepali coins also come in 1, 2 and 5 however they are less in use.
So if you are planning your Yoga Retreat In Pokhara Nepal this season then all the above-mentioned information is going to be helpful for so that you can enjoy your yoga retreat without any difficulty.