30 Mar 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
The beauty of yoga is that you don’t have to be a yogi or yogini to harvest the benefits. Whether you are overweight or fit, young or old, yoga has the power to calm the mind and strengthen the body. Yoga is for everyone.
Most importantly, if you are planning to spend your yoga vacations practising 200-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal, Let’s discuss the important details and facts.
What is 200-hour yoga teacher training?
Indeed, yoga is a systematic approach of physical exercise, meditation, breath control, diet control, relaxation and positiveness.
Undoubtedly Practising yoga helps in building good habits, such as discipline, self-confidence, self-inquiry. This exercise is also a pathway to empower you to make conscious choices to live a healthy and fulfilling life.
If you want to build your career in Yoga, Primarily you must attend first an International yoga certification course for beginners. 200 Hour Yoga teacher training course is a basic foundation of yoga course for beginners.
Indeed, 200 hrs yoga training course has all the tools for aspiring Yoga Teachers to develop a solid foundation to be able to find unique Yogic self-expression.
200-hour YTTC is the very first step for any aspiring Yoga Teacher / Instructor to teach this ancient art of health, harmony and wellbeing on a worldwide level.
In addition to the 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training course, participants learn the fundamentals of yoga philosophy too. It will help participants intensify and master Yoga Asanas with their subtle understanding and effects on mind & body.
During 200 hrs yoga teacher training curriculum, as well as the study of Human Anatomy & Physiology provides an enhanced approach to deal with certain ailments & injuries.
So far Daily morning pranayama and meditation practise along with Mantra chanting help nurture inner strength with peaceful balancing properties.
Additionally, The curriculum of the 200-hour yoga certification course is designed to deepen the understanding of yoga and become a confident and competent Yoga instructor practitioner.
After successful completion of 200hrs yoga teacher training from a Registered Yoga Alliance School (RYS 200 Yoga School) with 200hrs Yoga Certification, participants are eligible to get registered with Yoga Alliance, USA for a designation of RYT 200 (Registered Yoga Teacher with 200-hour certification).
Educational Categories of 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Specifically, As per Yoga Alliance certification standard, A RYS with a 200-hour training (RYS 200) should adequately prepare trainees to teach must incorporate training hours in the following Educational Categories:
- Techniques, Training and Practice: 100 Hours
- Teaching Methodology: 25 Hours
- Anatomy and Physiology: 20 Hours*
- Ethics for Yoga Teachers, Yoga Philosophy and Yoga Lifestyle: 30 Hours
- Practicum: 10 Hours
- Remaining Contact Hours and Elective Hours
What styles of yoga is teaching through a 200-hour yoga teacher training course?
However, Schools can choose a different type of asana series to design their own unique teacher training manual. But most yoga schools offer multi-style yoga teacher training in their curriculum. They cover ashtanga yoga, Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Iyenger Yoga and Yin Yoga.
Along with the Yoga Asana, As well as they teach Meditation, Pranayama, Kriya Yoga, Philosophy, anatomy, alignment and adjustment.
Eligibility to Join the 200 Hour YTT
Of course, Yoga is for everyone. Any aspirant wishes to learn yoga either for their own mental & physical fitness or looking to build a successful career in the yoga industry, they must join first yoga beginner course i.e 200-hour yoga teacher training course. There are no age criteria to join yoga instructor course.
7 Things You Can Do to Prepare for Your Yoga Teacher In Nepal
- For this purpose, You must be prepared to take one-month-long leave to travel away from your area of comfort to experience the yoga training in Nepal.
- You could be only a beginner to yoga or practising for yoga for some time, yet they should have a craving to go more top to bottom and get proper training and initiation in meditation, asana, and breathing.
- In the same way, Mentally prepare to adjust to a vegetarian diet to guarantee a purified and healthy mind-body tolerance.
- Most importantly, Dedicated to approaching 100% class participation to make your time extremely justified, despite all the trouble on the course.
- You must have the option to alter with individuals who are completely new arrivals toward the start of the course.
- Participants put their own interest in textual studies from the yoga sutras, yoga history and philosophy as it forms a major part of the curriculum in 200-hour yoga teacher training certification.
- At the same time, You must be intellectually ready and remain completely dedicated to the expanding power of the meetings.
Why you should go for 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal?
Getting a yoga teacher certification offers you the chance to develop yogic understanding and the capacity to spread it on a worldwide level.
After successfully finishing the course, the student will get a Yoga Alliance Certificate of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Trainer. You would then be able to begin your own yoga teacher training school in any area without confronting any limitations.
Nepal is popular for its Buddhist customs, and Yoga is one of them. The nation flaunts various yoga retreats in the midst of its beautiful and hilly environment. 200-hour yoga teacher training Nepal, which will transform yourself for the best at divine levels.
Highlights of 200-hour yoga teacher training at Pokhara Yoga School & Yoga Retreat Center:
- Identify the Prayanama along with the correct approach of Meditation
- Get a decent hold of the different types of Yoga, for example, Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa
- Get an awareness of the Mudras and Mantras
- Learn the knowledge of Yoga philosophy, the history of Yoga, and Yoga/Bhagawad Gita Sutras.
- Enjoy wonderful Yoga Retreats in Nepal
- Get a good understanding of Body Anatomy
- Spend a good time throughout the weekend actions
What Do You Gain from the Course?
You will gain self-confidence to start your own yoga studio and teach to other aspirants.
A 200-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal is a good option for those people who wish to learn yoga in a lap of Himalaya and with surrounding beautiful nature. There are numbers of yoga schools are located in Pokhara, Nepal.
You can join us at Pokhara Yoga School and Retreat centre for a best yogic experience. We invite you to start your yoga journey with our delightful yogic environment.